Please Note:Transcripts may take up to ten(10) business days to be processed. 


Registration is currently open for Summer and Fall 2020 and Spring 2021.

Current or Returning Students:

Current or returning students register online in the myLRCC portal via the Student information System (SIS). Students should see their advisor before registering for classes.

Students who have never registered for a course at any CCSNH Institution:

Send completed registration forms:

By mail:  Office of the Registrar – 379 Belmont Road, Laconia, NH 03246

By fax: (603) 524-8084

By email:

Registration Dates and Deadlines

Summer 2020 (PDF)

Fall 2020 (PDF)

Spring 2021  (PDF)


Please check your email for updates regarding graduation.


Current Students:

Unofficial Transcripts can be retrieved by logging into the Student Information System (SIS). Select, select student tab, student record then unofficial academic transcript.  

Please request official transcripts by logging into the Student Information System (SIS). Select student records then request official transcript.

Check the status of your transcript by logging onto the Student Information System (SIS). Select student tab, student records and then view status of transcript requests.

You will be able to see who the transcript was issued to and the date it was processed.

Alumni and Former students

Please complete the Transcript Request Form and send:

By mail:  Office of the Registrar – 379 Belmont Road, Laconia NH 03246

By fax: (603) 524-8084

By email:

The Family Educational Right and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords students certain rights with respect to their education records. These rights include:

The right to inspect and view the student’s education records within 45 days of the day the college receives a request for access. Students should submit written requests that identify the record(s) they wish to inspect to the Registrar, Vice President of Student Affairs or the appropriate official. The college official will make arrangement for access and notify the student of the time and place where the records may be. If the records are not maintained by the college official to whom the request was submitted, that official should advise the student of correct official to whom the request should be addressed.

The right to request the amendment of the student’s education records that the student believes is are incorrect or misleading. Students may ask the college to amend a record that they believe is incorrect or misleading. They should write the college official responsible for the record, clearly identify the part of the record they want changed, and specify why it is incorrect or misleading. If the college decides not to amend the record as requested by the student, the college will notify the student of the decision and advise the student of his or her right to a hearing regarding the request for amendment. Additional information regarding the hearing procedure will be provided to the student when notified of the right to a hearing.

The right to consent to disclosures of personally-identifiable information contained in the student’s education records, except to the extent that FERPA authorizes disclosure without consent. One exception which permits disclosure without consent is disclosure to school officials with legitimate educational interests. A school official is a person employed by the college in an administrative, supervisory, academic, research or support staff position (including law enforcement unit personnel and health staff); a person or company with whom the college has contracted (such as an attorney, auditor or collection agent); a person serving on the Board of Trustees; or student serving on an official committee, such as a disciplinary or grievance committee, or assisting another school official in performing his or her task. A school official has a legitimate educational interest if the official needs to view an education record in order to fulfill his or her professional responsibility.

The right to file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education concerning alleged failure by the college to comply with requirements of FERPA. Students may request release of college records by completing the Authorization for Release of Records form prior to releasing the documented.

Directory Information

Directory Information is information concerning a student that may be disclosed at the discretion of Lakes Region Community College.  If information is approved for release, it may be shared through verbal, printed, electronic or other form, without prior consent.  The college includes the following as Directory Information:

Student Name


Email Addresses (CCSNH only)

Telephone number

Major field of study

Dates of attendance

Enrollment status


Most recent educational institution attended

The above list is approved by the VPSAs and the CCSNH attorney, Jeanne Herrick.

Currently enrolled students have the opportunity to withhold disclosure of information under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.  Former students and alumni are not covered under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.  As such, the College is not obligated to honor requests for non-disclosure of “Directory Information” from former students. To withhold disclosure, written notification must be received by the Registrar’s Office. 

Note: Students requesting that “Directory Information” not be disclosed during their final semester of enrollment will have this information with held indefinitely after leaving the College.  Students are cautioned that making such a request may adversely impact future requests from potential employers, and other important individuals/organizations.

New Students

Chapters 30, 31, 33, 35, 1606, 1607;
Apply for admission into a degree or certificate program with the LRCC One-Stop.

Complete the online application for VA educational benefits at

Print a copy of the application for the college or provide a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE).

Complete the VA Certification Form with the LRCC One-Stop

Student using Chapter 35 benefits must provide their parents VA file number or social security number.

Important Student Responsibilities

Students are responsible for notifying the Veteran Certifying Official immediately of any action affecting their enrollment status (such as course drops, adds, or non-passing grades). Failure to do so may result in termination of benefits.

Satisfactory progress toward completion must be maintained. See academic catalog for Academic Standing requirements.

Students must follow course requirements listed in the curriculum for their stated program.

All Chapters (excluding Chapter 33), must verify their enrollment with VA each month to receive payment. Enrollment can be verified on the last calendar day of the month by using Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) or by calling the VA toll free line at 1-888-442-4551.

Veterans Administration Contact Information

Phone: 1-888-442-4551

If you have additional questions, please call 603-524-3207.


The Advanced Manufacturing Degree at Lakes Region Community College consists of 11 major core courses 5 of which are the core courses of our Advanced Manufacturing Certificate program. Successful students should have the necessary skills to enter the manufacturing workforce, or excel in current manufacturing employment, into positions a step higher than entry level. Students will have an understanding of manufacturing operations and processes.

In addition, students will have acquired skills for decision making in the manufacturing environment using quantitative and qualitative data. Students will have knowledge in

  • Materials
  • Processes
  • Quality control
  • Machine Operations
  • Machine set-up and tool section
  • Employee empowerment skills
  • Critical thinking skills
  • Oral and technical communication skills
  • Operation management skills

First Year
Fall Semester

Course Number Title Lecture Lab Credits
ENGL100L English Composition 4 0 4

MANF142L Machine Processes 3 0 3
MANF131L Blueprint Reading 2 3 3
MANF145L Manufacturing Processes 3 0 3
ESNT120L College Essentials 1 0 1
  Total 17 3 18

First Year
Spring Semester

Course Number Title Lecture Lab Credits
ENGL122L Technical Communications 3 0 3
ENGL124L Business Communications 3 0 3
MANF132L Solid Modeling 2 3 3
MANF151L CNC Machines I 2 0 2
MANF152L CCNC Machines I Lab 2 6 2
PHYS125L Technical Physics 2 2 3
  Humanities/Fine Arts/Foreign Language Elective 3 0 3
  Total 14 11 16

Second Year
Fall Semester

Course Number Title Lecture Lab Credits
MANF211L CNC Machines II 1 0 1
MANF212L CNC Machines II Lab 2 6 2
MANF230L CAD/CAM 2 3 3
MANF240L Lean Manufacturing 3 0 3
  Liberal Arts Elective 3 0 3
  Social Science Elective 3 0 3
  Total 14 9 15

Second Year
Spring Semester

Course Number Title Lecture Lab Credits
MANF250L Advanced CNC Machine Processes 2 6 4
BUS232L Operations Management 3 0 3
MANF220L Properties of Materials 3 2 4
MANF270L Capstone 3 0 3
MANF280L Internship 0 9 3
  Liberal Arts Elective 3 0 3
  Total 14 8/17 17
Total Credits for First Year: 34
Total Credits for second Year: 32
Total for A.S. Degree: 66
Students successfully completing the Advanced Manufacturing Degree Program will have the following skills:
  • Mathematic skills necessary to solve manufacturing problems through the understanding of fractions and decimals, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, linear equations, roots, geometric figures, usage of tolerances, interpretation and usage of formulas and proportions, and practical applications of geometry and trigonometry.
  • The ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings.
  • Understanding of machine tools and machine tool operations such as milling, turning, drilling, cutting, grinding, and chamfering.
  • Advanced CNC machine operations skills including offsets, work offsets, G-code programming, machine zeroing, and circular interpolation, set-up, tool selection, material selection, and operator maintenance.
  • Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) and CAM-Mill skills in processes such as contouring, cycle time estimating, tool selection, material specification, cutter compensation, parameter changes, contour applications, roughing, finishing, and tool paths.
  • Operational Management skills in strategic decision making using tools such as forecasting, basic inventory models, aggregate planning, master scheduling, materials requirements, and scheduling of operations.
  • Understanding of procurement, inventory movement, storage of materials, and production flows.
  • Lean manufacturing principles such as line balancing, standard work, waste elimination, 5-S programs, employee empowerment, quality, lean production flow and inventory control, as well as facilitation techniques.

No items found