Lakes Region Community College’s 2021 commencement ceremony is scheduled for Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 11am at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion.
Important Dates and Times to Remember
Friday, May 14
Graduation rehearsal will take place from 10-11:30am at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion. The rehearsal is mandatory for all graduates, faculty and staff members participating in the commencement processional.
Saturday, May 15
Commencement for the Class of 2021 will be held at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion on Saturday, May 15 at 11am. Students should be at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion by 10am dressed in their caps and gowns. This facility is outside, so please dress accordingly. Doors will open at 10am for students and guests. There will be no limit to the number of guests, but please note that guests will be seated in groups of 8 to help facilitate social distancing. Parking is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Caps and gowns will be available for pickup at the LRCC OneStop beginning Monday, May 3 during normal business hours (Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-4pm. The souvenir caps do not need to be returned.
- Complete your alumni survey through Survey Monkey
- Satisfy all financial obligations with the Business Office. Email LRCCBusinessOffice@ccsnh.edu for more information.
- Complete your exit counseling for financial aid. You can complete this through the Student Information System (SIS) under the Financial Aid tab. Please reach out to the financial aid office if you need assistance.
- Attend graduation rehearsal Friday, May 14 at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion. This is mandatory.
Other Important Information
Gold Tassels/High Honor Tassels
Gold tassels will be awarded to high honor and honor students. Gold tassels are awarded to students completing all requirements with a cumulative grade point average of 3.30 to 3.74. Gold tassels will be provided to students at check-in on the day of commencement. During commencement gold cords will be awarded to high honor students completing all requirements with a cumulative grade point average of 3.75 to 4.0. Designation of high honors/honors for summer graduates will be confirmed in August, once all requirements have been completed.
Honor Society Stoles
Phi Theta Kappa members who have met the Honor Society GPA requirements may order their stoles online at www.ptk.org.
A photographer from GradImages will be available at commencement. Please contact Liz Lawton at 366-5299 or see her in the Turner Building room 102 for more information.
Please direct any questions to the LRCC One-Stop located in the Turner Building, Room 141 or call (603) 524-3207!