Lakes Region Community College has partnered with College Central Network, an online career services management system. The service is available to students, alumni, and employers. All services are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week and are FREE. Employers may register to post jobs and search resumes.
There are an increasing number of candidates registering for this service, who represent a pool of well-trained, skilled, knowledgeable professionals with access to this Job Board through LRCC. Many participants have furthered their degrees in a variety of areas. The Job Board includes all of the Community Colleges in New Hampshire, if you choose that option.
Employers are able to register through the CCN system:
- You register to post your job openings
- You manage your own account
- You review posted resumes
Thank you for considering supporting LRCC professionals through this Employment Service.
Students and Alumni
- Search for all full-time, part-time, and seasonal job opportunities
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers
- Access event announcements, career advice documents, podcasts, videos, and articles