Did you know that Lakes Region Community College offers the lowest tuition in the state? Our mission is to help you obtain the dream of a college degree without a lifetime of debt. We do that by guiding you through the financial aid process to locate options that fit your needs. What sets us apart from everyone else is our personal touch. Our caring staff is there to guide you through, from start to finish.
Tuition and Fees
Each semester students are assessed tuition and fees after they have registered for their courses. Tuition is charged per credit hour.
2019-2020 Tuition Rates
Comp Fee PCH
New England Regional (NERSP)
Out of State
*Some programs have additional fees associated with them. For a list of estimated costs by academic program please click on the links below:
Ways to Pay
Tuition is due fourteen days prior to the start of each term. Students access their tuition bill and can pay their tuition through the Student Information System (SIS).
LRCC offers a variety of ways to pay for tuition and fees not covered by financial aid:
- Cash: In person at the LRCC One Stop
- Check: Check payments can be made online through the SIS, by phone, or in person at the LRCC One Stop
- Credit Card: Credit card payments can be made via the SIS, by phone, or in person at the LRCC One Stop (2.75% fee applies to all credit card payments)
- Payment Plan (completed through SIS)
- Third Party Payment: Please contact the LRCC One Stop for further instructions.
For more information please email the LRCC Business Office or call 603-524-3207.