LRCC Helpful Links
CCSNH Helpful Links
What is Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
MFA is a second authentication credential used in addition to the traditional Easylogin username and password. If you access CCSNH systems (such as Banner, Canvas, SIS, Email, ZOOM, and others) or M365 (word, excel, outlook, etc.), you are required to use MFA and you will need to authenticate on a regular basis.
Forgot your EasyLogin Password OR Maybe your EasyLogin Password has EXPIRED?
Have you completed the OKTA Authentication process?
- If so, then go to myLRCC and click on the Student EasyLogin Self Service button.
- Then click on the Forgot Password? link and follow the prompts to reset your password.
If you haven’t completed the OKTA Authentication process or you bypassed this process, then go to the EasyLogin Portal.
Try logging on with your old password (if you remember) OR click on the Reset Password link.
- Provide your EasyLogin Username and Domain = Students.
- Identify confirmation method – Security Questions or Email Verification. – whichever you setup when you first claimed your EasyLogin account.
- Complete the steps and setup a new password.
LRCC IT Department Staff
Technical Support Specialist
Information Systems Technician