The VA certifying official is available to assist veterans, guardsmen and reservists to help access their educational benefits. Here is some useful information to help you get started on accessing and using your Veteran Benefits.
VA Certifying Official
379 Belmont Road
Laconia, NH 03246
Holly Danby, Registrar
Melissa Daigle, Assistant Registrar
Phone: (603) 366-5235 Fax: (603) 524-8084
Registrar’s Office Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Chapters 30, 31, 33, 35, 1606, 1607;
Apply for admission into a degree or certificate program with the LRCC One-Stop.
Print a copy of the application for the college or provide a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
Complete the VA Certification Form with the LRCC One-Stop.
Student using Chapter 35 benefits must provide their parents VA file number or social security number.
Important Student Responsibilities
Students are responsible for notifying the Veteran Certifying Official immediately of any action affecting their enrollment status (such as course drops, adds, or non-passing grades). Failure to do so may result in termination of benefits.
Satisfactory progress toward completion must be maintained. See academic catalog for Academic Standing requirements.
Students must follow course requirements listed in the curriculum for their stated program.
All Chapters (excluding Chapter 33), must verify their enrollment with VA each month to receive payment. Enrollment can be verified on the last calendar day of the month by using Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) or by calling the VA toll free line at 1-888-442-4551.
National Guard Tuition Waiver and Veterans Tuition Assistance
- New students using Tuition Waiver program must be admitted to a degree program. Tuition Waiver covers “tuition only”; fees must be paid by student.
- Students using Tuition Assistance may have matriculated or non-matriculated status. Tuition and fees may be covered.
- Call the Education Office.
- Fill out a FAFSA form.
- Apply for Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA).
- Apply for the NH Scholarship.
- Apply for the NH Tuition Waiver if you are attending a NH State Institution (University System and NH Community College System).
- Apply for your Montgomery GI Bill and GI Bill Kicker Benefits if appropriate.
Veterans Administration Contact Information
If you have additional questions, please call 603-524-3207.
‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Website at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.”