A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) may apply to the Lakes Region Community College nursing program to earn an associate degree in nursing! Start this Spring (Jan 2024) and receive your RN in only 14 months. The deadline to apply is 12/15.
Admission Requirements for LPN to RN Pathway Applicants
- Meet with the nursing department chair
- Meet all of the admission requirements for a Level I student except for completion of the TEAS exam
- All nursing courses must have been completed with a grade of B- or better
- The LPN program must be accredited by ACEN
- Meet all the co-requisite requirements for the first semester of the nursing program
- Hold an unencumbered New Hampshire LPN license
- Complete the NLN NACE I exam with a minimum grade of 74%
- Meet all admission criteria by December 15 for admission in to the spring semester (Nursing II)
NACE I test scores are valid for a period of two years. Contact the nursing department chair at [email protected] for further information about the NACE I exam.
Anatomy & Physiology I, Anatomy & Physiology II, and Microbiology must be completed within five years of starting the nursing program with a minimum grade of a C. If any of these required science courses have been completed greater than five years before starting the nursing program, they must be re-taken.