LRCC Culinary Arts Program


Admission to the Community College System of New Hampshire is open to anyone whose academic record and personal qualifications suggest that he or she may pursue profitably one of its programs of study.

The following procedure is to be followed by each applicant for degree, professional certificate or certificate programs. A student must take at least one course per year to maintain matriculated status, or must apply for readmission and abide by any new requirements in force at that date.


Submit evidence of high school graduation (a high school diploma or its equivalent) with an official transcript of courses, grades and standardized tests. 



Download and submit a Lakes Region Community College application form and when requested, complete a personal interview with a college representative.
To apply online click here.



Participate in the placement exam or other admissions exams as required by specific curricula.



Present recommendations from a high school source and/or employer(s) when appropriate. The recommendations should reflect character, personality, special abilities and general qualifications for college study.



Submit an official transcript of all previous collge coursework with course descriptions.



Apprise the college of eligibility for Veterans Administration and other aid programs.

Note: It is the applicant’s responsibility to request that official transcripts of previous study be mailed directly to the Admissions Office.

Click here to apply online, OR print out an official application form for Lakes Region CC. 


A student is considered matriculated if he/she has formally applied and been accepted into a degree or certificate program by the college Admissions Office. A student is considered non-matriculated if he/she has not been formally admitted to a degree or certificate program.


A student’s permanent home of record determines residency for tuition purposes. Normally, this is the location (town, city, state) from which the student enrolls for college. The determining factor is the official address listed on federal tax returns. New residents may qualify for in-state tuition only after a one-year period of continuous domicile in New Hampshire, i.e., purchasing/renting property, obtaining a N.H. driver’s license, vehicle registration and voter registration. Any request for a change of residency status must be received in writing in the Admissions Office prior to September 1st for the Fall Semester or January 1st for the Spring Semester. See the Admissions Office for details.


Out-of-State Applicants

The determination of residency is made by the Admissions Office at the time of admission. Students who wish to appeal a residency decision may request detailed information from the Admissions Office.

New England Regional Student Program

The New England Regional Student Program (NERSP) enables New England residents to enroll in out-of-state public colleges and universities in the six-state region at reduced tuition rates for certain degree programs that are not offered by their home state public institutions.

Transfer Applicants

Applicants with previous college credit should furnish the following:

  1. Official transcripts and course descriptions from post-secondary institutions previously attended.
  2. A Financial Aid Transcript from each post-secondary institution attended during the same year of application. This form is available from the college Financial Aid Office.

For more information, contact:
The Admissions Office
Phone: 603-366-5210