Your Journey Begins Here!
Congratulations on becoming an LRCC student! LRCC is committed to your success. Our mandatory New Student Orientation Program is designed to connect you with the academic and student life at LRCC. It includes time to get to know the campus, your academic advisor and other students in your program. You will receive a class schedule specifically tailored to you and your program and you will have the opportunity to make any necessary changes to that schedule.
Here’s how you can get started:
- Register for the orientation session you’ll attend:
– Orientation sessions will be held in June, July, and August
- Make sure we pre-schedule you into the right courses:
In order to be sure you’re in the right level of English and math courses, you will need to complete placement testing. Contact the One-Stop to schedule an appointment (603) 524-3207 or email@example.com.
- Take the ALEKS PPL assessment to determine placement in mathematics
- Complete a proctored Essay, responding to one of three questions to determine placement in English
- English placement may be waived for students who have taken the SAT within the last two years, please just send a screenshot of your scores to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation.
- English and/or math placement may also be waived for students who transfer in college-level English or mathematics course(s)
- Contact your high school and any other colleges or universities you’ve attended and request that they send your transcripts to:
We look forward to seeing you and your guest this summer! If at any time you have questions or need more information, contact the Admissions Office at 603-524-3207 or email@example.com.