The LRCC Toyota / Lexus T-TEN Program is now hiring a full-time faculty member to fill the following open position.
Assistant Professor / Associate Professor
Pay Range: $43,417 – $52,780 Per Year
Work 10 Months A Year – Take The Summer Off 🙂
Come teach with us...
About the Toyota / Lexus T-Ten Program at LRCC
The Toyota-Technician Education Network (T-TEN) is the result of a partnership between Toyota Motor North America, the Northeast Region’s Toyota/Lexus dealerships and Lakes Region Community College. The T-TEN technician education program provides the best possible education for Toyota Lexus Technicians as it combines state of the art technical training on the latest Toyota and Lexus vehicles with appropriate academic course work and paid dealership experience. The T-TEN program fills an industry need for well-educated and motivated technicians with specific product knowledge immersed in Toyota Lexus culture of continuous improvement. Successful T-TEN students have developed the skills and attitudes that make them capable of continued growth in a technologically dynamic field. Graduates who complete the 22-month cooperative education Toyota Lexus technician education program will receive an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Automotive Technology and Toyota Lexus certifications in all areas.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield – 3 plans to choose from!
- Family plans starting at $71.50 per pay bi-weekly pay period
- Single plans starting at $33 per pay bi-weekly pay period
- Delta Dental
- Life Insurance
- NH Retirement System Group I Pension
- Faculty: Fiscal year personal days, Sick Leave, 10 month academic year assignments with full benefits.
- Tuition Benefits for employee and dependents after first year
- Professional Development Funds available to all employees
- Health & Wellness Programs