Fire Science Faculty Job Openings at LRCC
The LRCC Fire Science Program is now hiring a full-time faculty member to fill the following open position.
Assistant Professor / Associate Professor
(based on qualifications)
Pay Range: $46,829 – $52,780 Per Year
Work 10 Months A Year – Take The Summer Off 🙂
Come teach with us...
Why teach Fire Science at LRCC?
Our program is growing and in need of a dynamic and experienced professional to prepare the next generation of emergency responders to serve in communities across New England and the country! Providing emergency services to our communities is vital and a calling for our students, not just a job. Whether the emergency is fire or Emergency Medical Services (EMS) related our graduates respond. The Fire Technologies Department educates students on firefighting, providing EMS, organizational administration, fire prevention, building construction, Fire Investigations, and other emergency response required topics. The program is recognized by the US Fire Administration as a Fire and Emergency Services Higher Education (FESHE) institution.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield – 3 plans to choose from!
- Family plans starting at $71.50 per pay bi-weekly pay period
- Single plans starting at $33 per pay bi-weekly pay period
- Delta Dental
- Life Insurance
- NH Retirement System Group I Pension
- Faculty: Fiscal year personal days, Sick Leave, 10 month academic year assignments with full benefits.
- Tuition Benefits for employee and dependents after first year
- Professional Development Funds available to all employees
- Health & Wellness Programs