Electrical Faculty Job Openings at LRCC
The LRCC Electrical Program is now hiring a full-time faculty member to fill the following open position.
Electrical Instructor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor
Pay Range: $43,417 – $52,780 Per Year
Work 10 Months A Year – Take The Summer Off 🙂
Come teach with us...
Why teach Electrical at LRCC?
The ESIM program provides the skills and education needed for employment opportunities in the Electrical Industry as Electricians or Technicians in residential, commercial, and industrial establishments. Graduates find upward mobility and good wages in an industry that is undergoing rapid expansion with fewer workers available. The Industry offers a wide range of jobs in building construction, industrial and institutional facilities, estimating and project management, solar photovoltaics, product sales, design, and inspection. Curriculum meets licensing requirements as set forth by the State of New Hampshire.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield – 3 plans to choose from!
- Family plans starting at $71.50 per pay bi-weekly pay period
- Single plans starting at $33 per pay bi-weekly pay period
- Delta Dental
- Life Insurance
- NH Retirement System Group I Pension
- Faculty: Fiscal year personal days, Sick Leave, 10 month academic year assignments with full benefits.
- Tuition Benefits for employee and dependents after first year
- Professional Development Funds available to all employees
- Health & Wellness Programs