New Student Orientation
YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS HERE!
Congratulations on becoming an LRCC student! LRCC is committed to your success. Our mandatory New Student Orientation Program is designed to connect you with the academic and student life at LRCC. It includes time to get to know the campus, your academic advisor and other students in your program. You will recieve a class schedule specifically tailored to you and your program and you will have the opportunity to make any necessary changes to that schedule.
Here's how you can get started:
- Register now for the orientation session you'll attend:
- Make sure we pre-schedule you into the right courses:
- Placement testing may be waived for students who have:
- Contact your high school and any other colleges or universities you've attended and request that they send your transcripts to:
- Create a registration account (called an EasyLogin) so that you'll be prepared to access LRCC's online resources at Orientation.
We look forward to seeing you and your guest this summer! If at any time you have questions or need more information, contact the Admissions Office at 603-524-3207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.