CDL A to B Upgrade
The Class A to B CDL Upgrade program prepares drivers curently holding a valid Class B license for the Class A CDL exam. This is an open enrollment class, with time slots available nights and weekends, that provides instruction in practical driving skills.
All registrants need to pass the NH DMV combination prior to enrolling
The class consists of 6 sessions of 11/2 hours driving time and 5 sessions of 8-hour group instruction on Saturday from 6:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Non-Refundable Deposit: $350
Tuition Total: $2,200
**Approximate Additional Costs: $100
Total Estimated Cost for CDL-A Upgrade Program: $2,300
**NOTE: Students are responible for the State testing fees (approximate cost $100)
- Obtain a certified copy of Driving Record from NH Department of Motor Vehicles
- Speak with an instructor to evaluate skills and needs
- Upon approval of instructor, make an appointment to sign up for the class
- Bring your Driving Record for approval
- Once approved, submit a $350 nonrefundable deposit
- Complete and sign Lakes Region Community College registration form
- A Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and pre-employment drug screen appointment will be scheduled
- After successfully completing the DOT screening, $1,850 tuition is due.
PLEASE NOTE: A college application and application fee are not required for the CDL class
For more CDL Information: