About Us & What We Offer
It is the mission of the Teaching, Learning, & Career Center at LRCC to offer diversified opportunities for students to achieve maximum success during their studies at the College.
Learning Center Offers:
- Friendly service
- Setting your own study pace
- Computer lab
- Support specialists
- Individualized training for college success
- Workshops in writing, career support, technology, and note and test taking strategies
- Self-help resource building
- Interactive resource bulletin board
- Career support
- Assistive technology
- Academic tutors on a walk-in basis or by appointment
- Online writing assistance. All writing submissions are subject to a 48 hour turnover period from the time a paper is submitted for writing assistance, until the time the proofread paper is returned to you. Therefore, you must plan your writing assistance online request or tutor session accordingly and with respect to your course assignment due dates. Click here to submit a paper to our writing tutor.