Welcome to Bennett Library! We are here to support the instructional and informational needs of all on-campus or distance learning Faculty. We have found that Faculty who use our resources and services set a great example for their students by encouraging them to use the library. Learning to find, to evaluate, and to use information resources, also called Information Literacy, is critical to student success as well as an important lifelong skill. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. Schedule an Orientation or Instruction session for yourself or your class. We look forward to working with you!
Please take a moment to download and complete the FACULTY SURVEY. Thanks!
- Library Instruction - Interactive sessions on selected print and electronic resources for class assignments. Please contact Cyndy Davis at 603-524-3207 x6727 or email@example.com or visit the library to schedule a day and time for yourself or your class.
- Library Orientation An overview of all resources and services; please contact Cyndy Davis to schedule an appointment.
- Reference Assistance Questions? Call 603-524-3207 x 6727 or x 6794, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the library
- Interlibrary Loans Books, journal articles, reports, or other materials not available in the library can be borrowed or obtained from other libraries.
- Reserves Textbooks or special course materials can be kept on reserve at the circulation desk for your students; electronic reserves for certain materials can also be made available to your students or for your use.
- Online catalog book and magazine holdings as well as netLibrary e-books for all CCSNH libraries
Electronic Databases (available 24x7, contact the library for off campus access),
EbscoHost, Ebrary, Sirs Issues Researcher, ProQuest Central, National Fire Codes, STATref!, Netlibrary containing:
- Reports/Conference papers
- EbscoHost, Ebrary, Sirs Issues Researcher, ProQuest Central, National Fire Codes, STATref!, Netlibrary containing:
- Links to Online Tutorials
Computer Lab 25 workstation
- Open internet access
- Microsoft Office
- Wireless access
Equipment can be reserved on a first come, first served basis for classes. Please contact the Library to schedule a date and time, or drop by the library to make your reservation.
- Computer Projectors
- Portable CD/DVD player
- Slide projector
- Conference Rooms 3 rooms for study or group meetings, furnished with internet access computers and TV/VCR/DVD players; first come-first served, the reservation book is located at the circulation desk. Reservations can also be made by e-mail: email@example.com, or by telephone.
Bennett Library solicits recommendations for additions to the collection from all Faculty. Please fill out and return the Purchase Request Form if you would like the library to consider adding specific books, videos/DVDs, periodicals, or electronic database subscriptions to its collection. Please check the library web page for more information as well as links to the library catalog, electronic resources, subject websites, and news.