Energy Training Calendar
Hybrid BPI Building Analyst, October - December 2017
Hybrid online - in-person Building Analyst course
Flexible online module starting soon, includes in-person field training and review.
Contact Andy Duncan for more details.
Building Analyst Fast-Track certification review also available.
BOC Level II Training Fall 2017 - under way
Advanced topics in efficient building management LRCC BOC II Flyer
Building Operator Certification Level II, for commercial building operators and managers who have completed BOC I or equivalent. Seven full day trainings. Let us know if you are interested in a future BOC II training.
BOC Level I Training Spring 2018
Reduce facility operating costs and improve building energy performance
Earn the nationally recognized Building Operator Certification at Lakes Region Community College. The Spring BOC Level I training will run for eight full Fridays, from mid-February to May 2018, with an optional BOC I exam in June. The full schedule will be announced soon.
Check out the new NH Rural Renewables program for small businesses!
Ask about other LRCC Energy courses, trainings and programs
- Infiltration and Duct Leakage BPI certification
- BPI Building Science Principles online course and certifcate of knowledge
- Weatherization Installer - training and BPI certification
- NH Job Training Fund and other cost-share funding opportunities
For more information about LRCC's Energy Services & Technology courses and programs, please contact:
Andy Duncan, Energy Training Manager
Course Registration Information:
- Easy registration by phone, fax, mail or in-person. Credit cards and purchase orders accepted.
- Registrar: 603-366-5235
- Registrar Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 6 pm. Friday, 8 am - 4 pm.
- Blank LRCC registration form