Energy Training Calendar
BPI Building Analyst, Spring 2017
Starting March 30 Click for course description
Course length is 7 days + field test, 8:00 – 4:00 each day:
Thu & Fri, March 30 & 31, and April 6, 7, 13, 14 & 20
Written BPI tests the afternoon of April 14.
Field test review April 20. Individually scheduled field tests in late April.
Course registration information:
Building Analyst Course #: NCWK 9000L; CRN: 25450; Tuition: $1,150
Building Analyst Written Test, Course #: NCWK 9003L; CRN: 25451; Cost: $250
Inquire about BPI written tests which can be offered at the same time
Building Analyst Field Test, Course #: NCWK 9005L; CRN: 25452; Cost: $450
Want just a Building Analyst certification test review? Ask about the Fast-Track Review module.
Certified Energy Manager (CEM), June 2017
Preeminant energy manager designation by the Association of Energy Engineers
Four day course by AEE June 1, 2, 8 & 9. Review session June 15, and CEM certification exam June 16.
Ask about tuition cost-share funding for eligible NH candidates. Now taking reservations for limited course slots.
Building Operator Certification, Spring 2017
BOC Level I Course -- 8 Fridays Feb. 24 - May 19
BOC I Certification Exam June 21
Tuition cost-share available for C&I customers of NH's energy utilities!
Ask about other LRCC Energy courses, trainings and programs
- Infiltration and Duct Leakage BPI certification
- BPI Building Science Principles online course and certifcate of knowledge
- Weatherization Installer - training and BPI certification
- NH Job Training Fund and other cost-share funding opportunities
For more information about LRCC's Energy Services & Technology courses and programs, please contact Andy Duncan.
Course Registration Information:
- Easy registration by phone, fax, mail or in-person. Credit cards and purchase orders accepted.
- Registrar: 603-366-5235
- Registrar Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 6 pm. Friday, 8 am - 4 pm.
- Blank LRCC registration form