Energy Training Calendar
BOC Level I Training and Certification - Spring 2018
Building Operator Certification training on 8 alternate Fridays February - May, 2018
Earn the nationally recognized Building Operator Certification at Lakes Region Community College. The Spring 2018 BOC Level I training will run on eight Fridays, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, from February 16 to May 18, 2018, with an optional BOC I exam on June 22. LRCC's BOC I training is also its Energy Services Certificate program.
BPI Building Analyst Training and Certification Testing - Spring 2018
Take the 7-day Building Analyst energy auditor training, and get BPI certified. Spring training and testing dates coming soon. Lakes Region Community College is a Building Performance Institute Test Center.
Check out the new NH Rural Renewables program for small businesses!
Rural NH small businesses can receive free renewable energy consulting services at no cost. Interested in getting solar or wood energy installed at your small business? Let us help with vendor-neutral advice and a site visit.
Ask about other LRCC Energy courses, trainings and programs
- Infiltration and Duct Leakage BPI certification
- BPI Building Science Principles online course and certifcate of knowledge
- Weatherization Installer - training and BPI certification
- Certified Energy Manager (AEE CEM)
- Solar Photovoltaics
- NH Job Training Fund and other cost-share funding opportunities
For more information about LRCC's Energy Services & Technology courses and programs, please contact:
Andy Duncan, Energy Training Manager
Course Registration Information:
- Easy registration by phone, fax, mail or in-person. Credit cards and purchase orders accepted.
- Registrar: 603-366-5235
- Registrar Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 6 pm. Friday, 8 am - 4 pm.
- Blank LRCC registration form