Energy Training Calendar
Building Operator Certification, Fall 2016
BOC starts August 26, with 50% tuition cost-share for qualified NH facilities professionals
Course Numbers: ESTC 1010L, etc. Use the custom BOC registration form below
Tuition: $1,480. Net tuition of $740 for qualified C&I customers of NH's regulated energy utilities.
Dates: Eight Fridays, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm: Aug. 26; Sept. 9, 23 & 30; Oct. 14 & 21; Nov. 4 &18
Course Description: BOC topics include building operations and maintenance, energy benchmarking, efficient lighting, HVAC controls and operations, indoor air quality, electrical systems and energy management planning. Experienced facilities management professionals can earn the BOC Level I certification through this course. BPI CEUs available.
Ask about other LRCC Energy courses, trainings and programs
- Infiltration and Duct Leakage BPI certification
- BPI Building Science Principles online course and certifcate of knowledge
- Weatherization Installer - training and BPI certification
- NH Job Training Fund and other cost-share funding opportunities
- Fall 2016 energy workshop for NH science and technology teachers
For more information about LRCC's Energy Services & Technology courses and programs, please contact Andy Duncan.
Course Registration Information:
- Easy registration by phone, fax, mail or in-person. Credit cards and purchase orders accepted.
- Registrar: 603-366-5235
- Registrar Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 6 pm. Friday, 8 am - 4 pm.
- Blank LRCC registration form