Energy Training Calendar
Make It Tight: Building Enclosure Airtightness Training, July 19, 2016
by 475 High Performance Building Supply, and hosted by Lakes Region Community College
Tuesday, July 19, 2016 1:00 - 5:00 pm
In this comprehensive introduction to building airtightness and air sealing, gain detailed knowledge about why an air barrier is critical to high performance construction; air barrier standards; how to design an air barrier; and how to construct and test an air barrier. BPI, AIA and MA CSL CEUs available.
Click here for more information and to register -- $100 through <foursevenfive.com>
Building Operator Certification, Fall 2016
BOC starts August 26, with 50% tuition cost-share for qualified NH facilities professionals
Course Numbers: ESTC 1010L, etc. Use the custom BOC registration form below
Tuition: $1,480. Net tuition of $740 for qualified C&I customers of NH's regulated energy utilities.
Dates: Eight Fridays, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm: Aug. 26; Sept. 9, 23 & 30; Oct. 14 & 21; Nov. 4 &18
Course Description: BOC topics include building operations and maintenance, energy benchmarking, efficient lighting, HVAC controls and operations, indoor air quality, electrical systems and energy management planning. Experienced facilities management professionals can earn the BOC Level I certification through this course. BPI CEUs available.
BPI Building Analyst Certification Testing, Late Summer 2016
Contact Andy Duncan if you need BPI certification testing or review. Dates to be determined with sufficient demand.
Ask about other LRCC Energy courses, trainings and programs
- Fall 2016 "Energy and Sustainability" ENVS1120 3-credit science course, and 1-credit lab
- Infiltration and Duct Leakage BPI certification
- BPI Building Science Principles online course and certifcate of knowledge
- Weatherization Installer - training and BPI certification
- NH Job Training Fund and other cost-share funding opportunities
- Fall 2016 energy workshop for NH science and technology teachers
For more information about LRCC's Energy Services & Technology courses and programs, please contact Andy Duncan.
Course Registration Information:
- Easy registration by phone, fax, mail or in-person. Credit cards and purchase orders accepted.
- Registrar: 603-366-5235
- Registrar Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 6 pm. Friday, 8 am - 4 pm.
- Blank LRCC registration form