Energy Training Calendar
Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
Preeminant energy manager designation by the Association of Energy Engineers
Substantial tuition cost-share available!
Four day CEM course by AEE in late summer (dates TBD), with review session and CEM certification exam.
Click here for CEM certification information, eligibility and application.
Tuition cost-share funding available for qualified NH candidates- contact your NH energy utility or Andy Duncan for qualification process.
Course registration information:
CEM course: NCWK 9020L, CRN 32947, $2,500
CEM review and exam: NCWK 9021L, CRN 32948, $600
See below for LRCC registration instructions, and follow guidelines sent to you about tuition cost-share eligibility:
No tuition reduction; 50% tuition reduction (NH utilities); or 75% tuition reduction (NH utilities + NHJTF)
BPI Building Analyst, Late Spring 2017
Interested in a hybrid online - in-person Building Analyst course?
Flexible online module starting in May, with in-person field training and review in May and June.
June 7: BPI Building Analyst and other certifications written testing at LRCC in Laconia
June 14: BPI Building Analyst field testing
Contact Andy Duncan for more details.
Building Analyst Fast-Track certification review also available.
Building Operator Certification, Spring - Summer 2017
BOC I Certification Exam June 21 (for qualified applicants)
Tuition cost-share available for C&I customers of NH's energy utilities!
BOC Level II Training Coming in Fall 2017!
Ask about other LRCC Energy courses, trainings and programs
- Infiltration and Duct Leakage BPI certification
- BPI Building Science Principles online course and certifcate of knowledge
- Weatherization Installer - training and BPI certification
- NH Job Training Fund and other cost-share funding opportunities
For more information about LRCC's Energy Services & Technology courses and programs, please contact:
Andy Duncan, Energy Training Manager
Course Registration Information:
- Easy registration by phone, fax, mail or in-person. Credit cards and purchase orders accepted.
- Registrar: 603-366-5235
- Registrar Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 6 pm. Friday, 8 am - 4 pm.
- Blank LRCC registration form