Energy Training Calendar
Building Operator Certification, Spring 2017
BOC Level I Course -- 8 Fridays Feb. 24 - May 19
BOC I Certification Exam June 21
This nationally recognized 8-day program prepares building operations staff to implement energy saving measures in their facility. BOC topics include building operations and maintenance, energy benchmarking, efficient lighting, HVAC controls and operations, indoor air quality, electrical systems and energy management planning. With this course and the new BOC I exam, experienced facilities management professionals can earn the BOC Level I certification. BPI CEUs available.
Course runs 8 Fridays, 8 am - 4 pm, on Feb. 24, Mar. 10, 24 & 31, April 14 & 21, and May 5 & 19.
Click Here for a BOC course registration form.
Tuition cost-share available for C&I customers of NH's energy utilities!
BPI Building Analyst, Spring 2017
Seven day energy auditor course, certification testing and review starting March 30, 2017
Certified Energy Manager (CEM), June 2017
Preeminant energy manager designation by the Association of Energy Engineers
Four day course by AEE June 1, 2, 8 & 9. Review session June 15, and CEM certification exam June 16.
Ask about tuition cost-share funding for eligible NH candidates. Now taking reservations for limited course slots.
Ask about other LRCC Energy courses, trainings and programs
- Infiltration and Duct Leakage BPI certification
- BPI Building Science Principles online course and certifcate of knowledge
- Weatherization Installer - training and BPI certification
- NH Job Training Fund and other cost-share funding opportunities
For more information about LRCC's Energy Services & Technology courses and programs, please contact Andy Duncan.
Course Registration Information:
- Easy registration by phone, fax, mail or in-person. Credit cards and purchase orders accepted.
- Registrar: 603-366-5235
- Registrar Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 6 pm. Friday, 8 am - 4 pm.
- Blank LRCC registration form