Process to Apply
- Submit evidence of high school graduation (or its equivalent) with an official transcript of courses, grades and standardized tests. (Applicants possessing neither a high school diploma nor a GED may qualify for admission under the provisions of the U.S.. Department of Education Ability to Benefit rule. Contact the Admissions Office for details at 603-366-5210.)
- Apply online, or file a Lakes Region Community College application form and complete a personal interview with a college representative.
- Participate in the placement exam or other admissions exams as required by specific curricula.
- When equired present recommendations from a high school source and/or employer(s) when appropriate. The recommendations should reflect character, personality, special abilities and general qualifications for college study.
- Submit an official transcript of all previous postsecondary work with course descriptions.
Note: It is the applicant’s responsibility to request that official transcripts of previous study be mailed directly to the Admissions Office. High school transcripts must be received prior to consideration of the application.