How to Check Seat Availability
Students may access seat availability information for a course online prior to submitting a registration. Follow the instructions below to review seat availability.
- Click here to access the online course schedule. Note that this will open up in a new browser window so you can continue to follow the instructions below.
- Click "Class Schedule"
- Select Term (ex. Summer 2018, Fall 2019) then click Submit
- Select Campus
- Select ALL in subject view to view the entire schedule OR select a specific subject (ex. Accounting, Computers, Business) OR select by subject and course number (ex Accounting 1310). To find the course number, refer to the class schedule.
- Click "Class Search" at the bottom of the page
- Select course section
- Seats remaining will appear at the bottom of the page
If there are no seats remaining the course is full and you must select another section or another course.
Note: Seats can fill up by the time students come to register. It is important to try to register as soon as possible to ensure the seat is still available. If a course is full, it is up to the instructor to allow more students into the class. The registration form must be signed by the instructor in order for the student to be allowed into the class. If you have any questions regarding the Student Information System (SIS), please contact the College at 603-366-5235.