Advanced Manufacturing Certificate
This program of study is open to those unemployed, underemployed and under skilled with a high school diploma or GED who wish to start a career in advanced manufacturing and improve their opportunities to more quickly secure a great paying job.
- A year long program divided into 2 semesters with courses covering manufacturing processes, basic machine shop math, blueprint reading, metrology, and CNC machines.
- The ability to apply what you learned will be provided through lab work and supervised demonstration of competencies on full size CNC machines in addition to eLearning simulation training.
- Those who complete this manufacturer endorsed training will receive a Certificate which will further set you apart from other competing candidates for jobs.
|MANF1200L||Machine Tool Math||3||0||3|
|MANF1300L||Blue Print Reading & Solid Modeling||2||3||3|
|MANF1430L||Machine Processes Lab||0||6||2|
|MANF1500L||CNC Machines I||2||6||4|
|MANF2100L||CNC Machines II||2||6||4|
|Cost of Certificate Estimate|
|Gainful Employment Disclosure Statement|
This program is sponsored by (or in part by) a $19.97 million grant from the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration TAACCCT Grant #TC-22504-ll-60-A-33. The Community College System of NH is an equal opportunity employer, and adaptive equipment is available upon request to persons with disabilities.
Some interesting facts*
- Average annual compensation of manufacturing jobs is $75,027.00.
- Manufacturing is the #1 industry sector in New Hampshire making up to 19% of the State’s economy.
*Smart Manufacturing and High Technology lead NH Economy Report, March 2011 and Governor’s Advanced Manufacturing Educational Advisory Council, 2008.