Registrar's Office - How to Obtain an Unofficial Transcript

If you do not need an official transcript, you can obtain an unofficial transcript online, by logging into the secure area of the Student Information System, Student, Student Records, Academic Transcript, Unofficial Web Transcript, Submit.  

How to Obtain an Official Transcript

Transcript requests must be made in writing or online through the Student Information System. Written requests may be dropped off, faxed, or mailed to the Registrar's Office.

There is no charge for an official or unofficial transcript.

Note: Transcripts will not be processed if a student has an outstanding obligation to Lakes Region Community College or any CCSNH College.

Request a transcript in one of the following ways:

  1. Download and print the Transcript Request form here. Return your completed Transcript Request form to the Registrar's Office in one of the following ways:
    • By email: send form to
    • By mail: send to LRCC Registrar's Office, 379 Belmont Road, Laconia, NH 03246
    • By fax:  send to (603) 524-8084
    • In person: deliver to Registrar's Office, Student Services, Turner Building
  2. Request transcript through the Student Information System (SIS) Note: If you attended prior to 1993 you must submit a Transcript Request Form, see option #1 above.
    • Go to
    • Select the Enter Secure Area link. Enter your LRCC ID number and PIN. If you do not know your login information please contact or 603-366-5235
    • Select Student Records
    • Select Request Transcript

You may check the status of your transcript by logging onto the Student Information System and selecting the Student menu, then Student Records, and then View Status of Transcript Requests. You will be able to see who the transcript was issued to and the date it was processed.



Contact Us