The Business Management department curriculum offers educational programs leading to an associate degree, or certificates. Students acquire the knowledge, technical skills, and interpersonal expertise to function optimally in the business world; in a variety of settings and opportunities. Certificate programs may be expanded through additional coursework to meet associate degree requirements.
- have command of the English language
- have arithmetic and computation skills
- have mental and physical ability to work in groups and to give oral presentations
- have aptitude for proficiency with learning new software programs—Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, as examples
- understand the dynamics of business in both domestic and international economies
- define the role of management in different organizational structures
- demonstrate verbal and written communication skills including critical and analytical thinking
- demonstrate basic MS Office skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- demonstrate presentation techniques.